Our research, development and engineering activities are performed by teams of highly experienced engineers and developers from multiple disciplines and areas of expertise. Our operation and manufacturing departments maintain extensive technology and engineering capabilities, supporting the initiation and improvement of production processes, advanced experimentation techniques and other relevant methodologies. And all our activities are supported by rigorous quality assurance processes for full compliance with required standards.
The vast resources that we invest in R&D are based on internal resources (with or without the participation of other parties) and grants from the Office of the Chief Scientist of the Israeli Ministry of Economics. Dedicated to the development of new technologies, the enhancement and improvement of existing systems and products, the acceleration of design and manufacturing processes and the reduction of costs for our customers, they include the integration of:
- IoT, the inter-networking of physical devices, buildings and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity, enabling these objects to collect and exchange data.
- Academic research of incident analysis and crowd behavior, based on the assumption that modeling human behavior and predicting human decisions is necessary to develop formal models for decision-making.
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, decision theories, game theories, non-classical logic, optimization under uncertainty and psychology doctrines as a basis for the development of crowd behavior methods and algorithms that improve decision-making processes.
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) to create interactive and digitally manipulated real-world environments based on realistic images, sounds, and other sensations that replicate environments and create imaginary settings, as well as a user’s physical presence, in training simulators.
- Methodology-based models to increase personnel competency and readiness for decision making.
- Big data analytics, historical experience and process to deliver simulations, knowledge, insights, predictions and modeling to identify and prioritize threats in real time.
Shmuel joined Eltel in 2006 as VP Operations, bringing with him an accumulated range of leadership skills. A creative person who communicates easily with everyone around him, he is a positive thinker who knows how to motivate people and delegate responsibility. These talents were developed in his years of service in the IDF, from which he retired with the rank of Brigadier General. Shmuel has a BA in Social Sciences and an MBA in National Security and Political Science. He is also a graduate of the IDF College for National Security and US Army War College Center for Strategic Leadership in Pennsylvania.
GM ICT Training, Simulators & Training Solutions
Gil joined Eltel in 1989, and has been in his current position since 2010. An expert in the management, training, planning, control and investigation of training exercises at all levels, he fully understands the importance of training in any organization to achieve optimal utilization of human resources and develop skills, productivity and team spirit. Gil has a BA from Haifa University and an MBA from Rehovot Business College. He retired from the IDF with the rank of Colonel.
VP Marketing & Business Development
Meir joined Eltel in 2001, and has been in his current position since 2006. He understands that marketing and business development is about being present, relevant and adding value, and that his job is to understand what customers need, how they want to buy, and help them to do so. Meir has a BSc in Electrical Engineering from Tel Aviv University and an MBA from Bar Ilan University.
GM Decision Support Solutions
Nissim understands that everything we do in our personal and professional lives is based on our ability to make decisions, and that making good decisions when it counts requires knowledge, experience and insight. He joined Eltel in 2004, bringing with him extensive expertise in the development of qualification methodologies and CRPM, which he pioneered in the IDF. His military career included the initiation and leadership of complex projects for the implementation of organizational measurements and qualification approaches used today in the IDF, from which he retired with rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Nissim has an MSc in Industrial Engineering and Management from Tel Aviv University.
MALAM TEAM GROUP
Malam Team is the largest and leading IT services group in Israel, offering a comprehensive range of computer services in the field of information technology. It also includes a number of subsidiaries, such as Eltel, which specialize in distinctive technologies and solutions complementing the Group’s main areas of activity. These subsidiaries are an inseparable part of the business, working in complete synergy with the Malam Team to enable it to provide comprehensive, professional solutions.
Known for quality, customer service and professionalism at an international level, the Group’s more than 3,400 employees combine innovation and decades of experience in establishing, implementing and integrating information systems.
Malam Team is a public company traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. Committed to professionalism, excellence and true partnership with both clients and employees, it has strategic partnerships with companies that are international leaders in their respective fields.