TMS (TALENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) FOR ENTERPRISES
The most important asset of any organization is its employees – its human resources. While traditional HR management and enterprise resource planning systems focus primarily on transaction processing and management of basic HR processes such as personnel administration, payroll and time management, our TMS focuses on providing strategic support to organizations in achieving their long-term goals and meeting their objectives.
This is achieved by supporting the HR management process from recruitment to performance management, in order to ensure employee motivation, retention and improved performance.
- Finding, recruiting and retaining quality employees
- Monitoring the recruitment process until job placement
- Managing personal goals in alignment with organization objectives
- Managing employee performance
- Detection of talented employees and potential future managers
- Management of performance-based employee compensation
- Career development through a Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Management of learning paths
- Knowledge and information management according to roles